ACSS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ACSS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check regularly to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 11/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Contact Information including Email Address
- Demographic Information such as Postcode, Preferences and Interests
- Location Information used in conjunction with our products and services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal Record Keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. Contact may be established through email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests
How we collect your data
We may collect your personal information through all means of communication.
How we store your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We keep your data secure until you no longer wish us to keep it on file.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website to tailor it to our customer’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to AC Security Solutions, Unit E, Argent Court, Hook Rise South, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 7NL.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.