London is the most congested city in the world for the second year in a row by Inrix traffic experts. According to Inrix data:
- 156 hours per year are lost sitting in traffic by London drivers,
- Equivalent to an average cost of £1,377 per driver,
- And a 5% increase compared to pre-pandemic times.
London is not the exception:
- 72% of UK’s urban areas suffered from increased congestion,
- Costing drivers, according to Inrix, on average:
- £805 in Bristol,
- £742 in Manchester £742.
Rising fuel costs compared to pre-pandemic level have added an estimated £212 per year to the losses.
AdvanceFleet Telematics can help you save costs.
By allowing you to plan routes more effectively and avoid traffic jams and unnecessary detours, ACSS’s inexpensive Telematics suite help you save money on fuel costs and reduce downtime. Live access to TfL 900+ traffic cameras allows Greater London drivers to avoid congested areas.