The Construction Industry is at the forefront of the debate over safe vehicle and working sites.
Waste and cement vehicles along with lorries and vans are constantly moving to and from construction sites on a regular basis. Driver performance can significantly impact on business effectiveness in these situations.
FORS, CLOCS and Cross-Rail are applying increasing pressure to all vehicle operators in the industry to comply with the latest safety and security standards to protect drivers. They also wish to protect vulnerable road users in a bid to enhance the safety and sustainability of working environments. Many construction projects will not allow vehicle access to site unless they are in line with these industry requirements.
ACSS is committed to developing and implementing mobile CCTV and vehicle safety solutions to ensure the future success of our clients.
- Meeting all relevant legislations and compliance without disrupting fleet operations
- Minimising accidents whilst driving or loading vehicles
- Protecting cyclists and other vulnerable road users in congested inner cities.
- Reducing the costs of downtime and insurance premiums through personal injury claims and accident investigations.
- Reducing the overall cost of running a fleet.
- Minimising the risk of theft and vandalism of company assets.
- AdvancedFleet -In depth fleet management systems – Full telematics suite, live view and 3G GPS tracking for operational efficiency.
- AdvancedVision Total Safety & Security – All round defence vehicle CCTV systems for reduced accidents, injuries and theft & vandalism of company assets.
- AdvancedVision & AdvancedFleet Driver safety and behaviour monitoring – In-cab camera systems and telematics suite for improved driving & driver performance.
- AdvancedVision & AdvancedSafety Driving aids – blind spot eliminating cameras, proximity sensors, left hand warning systems and reversing camera solutions to protect drivers and vulnerable road users.
- Fewer Accidents
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Elimination of losses from false claims
- Faster and Cheaper investigation settlement.
- Protection of company assets
- Improved driving and driver behaviour.
- Reduced running costs through improved fleet operational efficiency.
- Reduced authorised vehicle usage.
- Meeting industry compliance schemes
What Our Clients Say
“ACSS’ AdvancedVision system has allowed us to Operate on the Crossrail Project, which has significantly improved our company appeal. We have also found that it has reaped other benefits, including reduced insurance premiums and improved Driver behaviour.”
Bill Buckley – Transport Manager – City Lifting Ltd