Light goods vehicles such as vans and smaller lorries are used across all sectors of the transport industry. All need Commercial Vehicle CCTV. Here at ACSS, we manage our own fleet of vehicles for our nationwide installation, maintenance and upgrade operations. This means we are fully aware of the issues faced with operating a vehicle fleet and have extensive experience of fitting our mobile commercial vehicle CCTV systems on our customer vehicles as well as on our own. We provide van fleet operators and other light goods vehicle managers, with solutions to reduce the likelihood of driving or theft related incidents and enable commercial fleet managers to monitor consignments and their drivers’ behaviour. Our comprehensive experience of working with clients in the commercial vehicle sector means we are fully equipped to provide commercial vehicle CCTV, telematics, fleet management and road safety solutions to meet any requirement. To find out more about how we can help you contact us now.
- Meeting all relevant legislations and compliance without disrupting fleet operations
- Minimising accidents whilst driving or loading vehicles
- Protecting cyclists and other vulnerable road users in congested inner cities.
- Reducing the costs of downtime and insurance premiums through personal injury claims and accident investigations.
- Reducing the overall cost of running a fleet.
- Minimising the risk of theft and vandalism of company assets.
- AdvancedFleet -In depth fleet management systems – Full telematics suite, live view and 3G GPS tracking for operational efficiency.
- AdvancedVision Total Safety & Security – All round defence vehicle CCTV systems for reduced accidents, injuries and theft & vandalism of company assets.
- AdvancedVision & AdvancedFleet Driver safety and behaviour monitoring – In-cab camera systems and telematics suite for improved driving & driver performance.
- AdvancedVision & AdvancedSafety Driving aids – blind spot eliminating cameras, proximity sensors, left hand warning systems and reversing camera solutions to protect drivers and vulnerable road users.
The Benefits of Commercial Vehicle CCTV & Telematics
- Fewer Accidents
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Elimination of losses from false claims
- Faster and Cheaper investigation settlement.
- Protection of company assets
- Improved driving and driver behaviour.
- Reduced running costs through improved fleet operational efficiency.
- Reduced authorised vehicle usage.