Internal Cameras for driver and passenger monitoring
for increased safety & security
Protecting drivers, passenger and vulnerable road users with advanced 8+ vehicle camera systems.
Our 8+ vehicle cameras deliver complete coverage of a vehicle to provide footage for incident investigations and to eliminate blind spots to reduce accident frequency.
These complex multi camera systems are often most suited for bus & coach applications. The system can be made up of forward and rear facing cameras along with several blind spot eliminating and external monitoring side view cameras. Internally, dome cameras can be mounted for total coverage of the passenger area inside the vehicle. Additional cameras are normally placed to monitor the stairwell on a double decker and another to monitor the passenger entrance.
It records onto our high-performance HDD based ACX5 or ACX7 mobile digital video recorders, accommodating up to 24 cameras, capable of recording for lengthy periods with optional tracking and live view capabilities for remote management applications.
Installing a complex 8+ camera solution can provide you with the following benefits:
- Fewer Accidents
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Elimination of losses from false claims
- Faster and Cheaper investigation settlement.
- Minimised risk to vulnerable road users.
- Protection of company assets from theft and vandalism
- Improved driving and driver behaviour.
- Reduced running costs through improved fleet operational efficiency.
- Reduced authorised vehicle usage.